- 30 September 2020 : Congratulations to #TeamDrAmani for winning the MIT Solve Community Award.
- 16 September 2020 : Press Statement on MIT Solve Global Challenge – read here.
- 4 September 2020 : Congratulation to Nurul Izzati Ramli for passing her Viva with an A- on her thesis entitled: Comparative Study of Electrochemical Transducer Fabrication Methods With Glucose Oxidase As Recognition Layer (click here).
- 26 August 2020 : Dr. Amani delivered her talk entitled: Engineering Gender Diversity & Steps to Promote Diversity for Organisation Success at 3rd Women in Engineering Gathering, organized by COMFORI.
- 25 & 26 August 2020 : Dr. Amani, and students Uswah, Mohsen, and Piravin in collaboration with Zuhaili from Integrasi Erat SB and Aizat from IntelLife SB conducted a workshop entitled Characterization of Ion-Sensors Transducers & Recognition Component at RECSAM Penang (click here).
- 20 July 2020 : Dr. Amani is promoted to Associate Professor.
- 25 June 2020 : Congratulation to Alya for passing the Viva with an A- and obtaining her Masters of Science in Biochemical and Biotechnology Engineering on her thesis entitled: DEVELOPMENT OF GRAPHENE- CONDUCTIVE POLYMER- BASED ELECTRODES FOR NONINVASIVE GLUCOSE BIOSENSOR (click here).
23 June 2020 : Dr. Amani presented her talk at KONVENSYEN WEBMINAR UNISZA MAWAR 2.0 entitled: “My Experience Leading NASA SporeSat & Innovative Solutions from Space to Ground” (Slides).
- 1 June 2020: Dr. Amani was appointed as the Deputy Director of Innovation and Commercialization at Research Management Center effective from 1 June 2020 – 30 June 2021 (click here).
10 May 2020 : Congratulation to Mohsen and Uswah on the paper published in TEST (click here).
- April 2020 : Congratulation to Uswah on winning first place in 3 Minutes Thesis Competition (click here).